Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1173
- Germany Jobs 161
- Netherlands Jobs 113
- United Kingdom Jobs 105
- Australia Jobs 76
- Canada Jobs 50
- United States Jobs 36
- Italy Jobs 35
- Romania Jobs 29
- Poland Jobs 28
- Belgium Jobs 28
- India Jobs 17
- Singapore Jobs 14
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Switzerland Jobs 11
- Austria Jobs 11
- Spain Jobs 10
- Czechia Jobs 9
- Mexico Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Brazil Jobs 7
- Sweden Jobs 4
- China Jobs 3
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 2
- Thailand Jobs 2
- Philippines Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- South Africa Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- Japan Jobs 1
- Russia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Morocco Jobs 1
- Norway Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 84
- Communications Jobs 2
- Customer Service Jobs 129
- Finance Jobs 12
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 250
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 62
- Human Resources Jobs 18
- Industry Jobs 174
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 21
- Purchasing Jobs 12
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 15
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 719
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 74
- Systems Engineering Jobs 395
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 4
Facilities & Security Manager
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
TOGETHER WE MAKE THE BIG AMBITIONS OF TOMORROW HAPPEN TODAY
The Site Security Manager will support the Austin, Texas facility and teams in all matters of physical and logical security. Ensuring the ongoing compliance of internal and external security requirements such as ISO27001, NIST 800 series, Common Criteria, NASPO, CJIS, GSM SAS, PCI and Thales DIS corporate security policies.
- Oversee all local functions of physical & logical security management.
- Direct and consult with appropriate teams in identifying, developing, implementing, and maintaining security processes, practices and policies to reduce risks, respond to incidents, and limit exposure and liability in areas of information, financial, physical, personnel and reputational risk.
- Define, update and implement site security policies based on company security policies, procedures and accepted practices.
- Manage the security awareness training program for employees, contractors, and visitors on company security policies, procedures and best practices.
- Interface with certification agencies for audits.
- Evaluate current risks, threats, and systems to ensure the highest standard of physical and logical security is achieved and maintained.
- Assess need for any security reconfigurations (minor or significant).
- Design, enhance and support physical security systems made up of physical and logical access control, video surveillance, intrusion detection, identity management, and monitoring systems.
- Contribute to the development and/or improvement of policies, processes and procedures.
- Manage the site safety program and Crisis Management Team participation as appropriate.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 4 years of experience as an IT Security Analyst or related technical position
- Prior experience with industry standards i.e. with at least two of the following: PCI DSS, NASPO, CJIS, NIST800 series, CMMC, Common Criteria, ISO27001, SOC1, SOC2
- At least 4 years with IT audit and compliance
- Prior experience with IT vulnerability management and penetration testing
- Prior experience with physical security and data center management
- Relevant experience with Incident and Change management
- Good understanding of Microsoft operating systems
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Must be a US citizen per CFIUS requirements (dual citizenship is allowed with clearance from US Department of Justice
- Subject to standard pre-employment background check, fingerprinting and drug screen
- Subject to post-hire third party background checks with the Department of Justice, the FBI and other state government agencies
- Annual employment background check screening
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISP, Cloud Security related certifications
Are you ready to be part a part of something big? If your skills, experience and attitude are a match and you’re looking for an exciting challenge, please apply now using the link below and we will be in touch.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
< Go Back to results
For United States Candidates
Thales is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age or any other characteristic protected by law. Please read Thales Equal Opportunity Policy Statement. Please read our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in order to apply for a position with Thales, please call Human Resources at 1-833-676-3700 or email us at email@example.com.
Thales is an E-Verify employer - learn more here.