Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1102
- Germany Jobs 172
- United Kingdom Jobs 120
- Netherlands Jobs 105
- Australia Jobs 95
- Canada Jobs 61
- Romania Jobs 60
- United States Jobs 50
- Italy Jobs 39
- Belgium Jobs 37
- India Jobs 31
- Poland Jobs 24
- Singapore Jobs 22
- Spain Jobs 22
- Czechia Jobs 22
- Austria Jobs 11
- Portugal Jobs 10
- China Jobs 9
- Mexico Jobs 9
- Denmark Jobs 8
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 7
- Brazil Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 6
- Norway Jobs 5
- Thailand Jobs 4
- Philippines Jobs 4
- Japan Jobs 3
- Colombia Jobs 3
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 2
- Israel Jobs 2
- Argentina Jobs 2
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 1
- Egypt Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Chile Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 93
- Communications Jobs 8
- Customer Service Jobs 151
- Finance Jobs 26
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 182
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 45
- Human Resources Jobs 31
- Industry Jobs 174
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 16
- PROCUREMENT Jobs 24
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 18
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 792
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 91
- Systems Engineering Jobs 408
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 5
Director of Product Marketing
Regular Employment, Full time
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
TOGETHER WE MAKE THE BIG AMBITIONS OF TOMORROW HAPPEN TODAY
We are currently looking for a Director of Product Marketing to join our teams in Austin, TX!
As a Product Marketing Director supporting Thales’ Cloud Protection Licensing data protection product line, you will play a key role in supporting, developing and executing overall marketing support and coordination, communicating product launches and updates through various materials and creating programs targeting our prospects and customers.
As a manager, you are responsible for managing your own role, as well as your team’s objectives. You will be responsible to define the market position within the context of the overall product strategy. This role requires initiative and drive on your part in order to make it successful. Core Responsibilities for you and your team, include, but not limited to:
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products/solutions in the market
- Sales and partner enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales teams and distribution channels
- Develop the sales tools and lead generation tools that support the selling process of Gemalto products (presentations, white papers, sales guides and demos etc…)
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to sell against them
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Understanding typical customer use case scenarios and associated security risks
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of product or marketing experience. Marketing experience in the technology or security space, specific to Finance and/or cloud services is a plus!
- Bachelor Degree in business, communications or marketing, or equivalent area of relevance
- Individual must have strong organizational skills, working in a very strategic and proactive manner. The ability to deliver projects according to timelines and budget with necessary approvals in place is a must.
- Experience with Lead generation and content development: Developing topics for, researching and writing lead generation collateral including infographics, demos, white papers, solution briefs and presentations. Experience using marketing automation, specifically Pardot is a plus.
- Strong background in Sales and Partner support and enablement: Working with our Sales and Channel enablement teams you will develop sales training materials around products and services
- Experience Researching, creating materials and educating organization on any compliance regulations that require a data protection solution
- Experience maintaining web content: maintain content for any related pages concerning our data protection products: ensure content is up to date, update CTAs and lead gen based on the latest marketing programs
- Creating slide decks for webinars and speaking engagements and in some cases participating in these events
- Coordinating customer product notifications and/or customer upsell/cross sell campaigns
- Generating thought-leadership materials, for instance in the Cloud Security / IoT / Quantum space
- Ability and desire to speak in front of an audience
- Ability to understand security technologies, their value and have the ability to uplift their value such that less familiar customers and sales teams can grasp the new concepts.
- Award submissions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity and experience with Social Media
- Microsoft Word and PowerPoint; video / audio presentation software a plus
- Collaborative mindset and prepared to work with marketing, sales, engineering and PM teams and drive projects across teams.
- A strong desire to learn cutting edge new technologies
- Attention to detail
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
< Go Back to results
For United States Candidates
Thales is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age or any other characteristic protected by law. Please read Thales Equal Opportunity Policy Statement. Please read our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in order to apply for a position with Thales, please call Human Resources at 1-833-676-3700 or email us at email@example.com.
Thales is an E-Verify employer - learn more here.