Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1127
- Germany Jobs 167
- United Kingdom Jobs 110
- Netherlands Jobs 97
- Australia Jobs 86
- Romania Jobs 48
- Canada Jobs 40
- Belgium Jobs 34
- Italy Jobs 34
- Poland Jobs 30
- United States Jobs 29
- India Jobs 22
- Singapore Jobs 19
- Portugal Jobs 17
- Brazil Jobs 15
- Mexico Jobs 15
- Czechia Jobs 13
- Spain Jobs 11
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Austria Jobs 7
- China Jobs 5
- Norway Jobs 5
- Israel Jobs 4
- Switzerland Jobs 4
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 3
- South Africa Jobs 3
- Thailand Jobs 3
- Sweden Jobs 3
- South Korea Jobs 2
- Japan Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Philippines Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 81
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 117
- Finance Jobs 21
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 219
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 39
- Human Resources Jobs 20
- Industry Jobs 153
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 17
- Purchasing Jobs 21
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 16
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 776
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 87
- Systems Engineering Jobs 398
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 4
Director of Product Management
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
TOGETHER WE MAKE THE BIG AMBITIONS OF TOMORROW HAPPEN TODAY
The Director, Product Manager will lead the direction and development of Thales, Cloud Protection & Licensing identity centric zero trust security platform. This platform will provide centralized access policy management, real-time remediation and monitoring capabilities for large enterprise environments. The individual will be expected to lead a team of product owners, solution designers and UX and to execute this initiative with a cross functional team in a lean agile model to build (turn ideas into products and solutions), measure (validate customer value and growth) and learn (pivot or continue strategy) product fitment.
- Define the vision, strategy, road map & made critical decisions in the development and evolution of cloud hosted and delivered as-a-service offerings that are based on comprehensive API SDKs and tool kits and focused on zero trust security for applications and data in large enterprise environments.
- Conceptualizes, initiates and delivers short range and long range mission-critical product initiatives such as new product and solution introductions, new partnerships, major product repairs and improvement initiatives.
- Drives inbound and outbound activities to launch the platform and thereon increase its customer and market adaptation.
- Makes decisions that influence internal budget, schedule and resource allocation in cross functional global teams.
- Implements new process initiatives to increase product execution and operational efficiencies.
Skills, Experience & Education
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent is must.
- 10 plus (10+) years of overall product management experience.
- Five plus (5+) years of overall experience managing direct and indirect reports, influencing cross-functional teams, devising and presenting business plans for executive sponsorship
- Experience with identity, trust and assurance, this is a big plus (Identity & Access Management, Multi factor authentication, Identity Governance & Administration, Privileged Access Management). Experience with network security-as-a-service in some form, this would be a plus (any one or more of software defined perimeter, software defined networks, software defined WANs, SASE-secure access service edge).
- Familiarity with large enterprise organization structures, buyer personas, consumer personas and needs for security technologies (application, data, network security).
- Two plus (2+) years of experience with product planning and execution following Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Strong demonstrable communication skills for conveying value prop, use cases and overall strategy to customers, sales and analysts; for translating business requirements and value to technical requirements for Engineering.
Special Position Requirements
- 50% time as max travel time per quarter.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
< Go Back to results
For United States Candidates
Thales is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age or any other characteristic protected by law. Please read Thales Equal Opportunity Policy Statement. Please read our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in order to apply for a position with Thales, please call Human Resources at 1-833-676-3700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thales is an E-Verify employer - learn more here.