Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1424
- Germany Jobs 207
- United Kingdom Jobs 160
- Netherlands Jobs 124
- Australia Jobs 105
- Romania Jobs 71
- Canada Jobs 59
- United States Jobs 45
- India Jobs 41
- Singapore Jobs 40
- Belgium Jobs 38
- Czechia Jobs 24
- Italy Jobs 22
- Portugal Jobs 20
- Poland Jobs 19
- Spain Jobs 15
- Austria Jobs 14
- Mexico Jobs 14
- Denmark Jobs 11
- Brazil Jobs 9
- China Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 7
- Thailand Jobs 6
- Philippines Jobs 5
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 5
- Japan Jobs 4
- Norway Jobs 4
- Colombia Jobs 4
- Taiwan Jobs 3
- Morocco Jobs 2
- Sweden Jobs 2
- Argentina Jobs 2
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- Panama Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 109
- Communications Jobs 26
- Customer Service Jobs 179
- Finance Jobs 54
- Hardware Jobs 236
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 69
- Human Resources Jobs 54
- Industry Jobs 243
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 18
- PROCUREMENT Jobs 36
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 31
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 914
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 111
- Systems Engineering Jobs 436
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 2
Director of Product Management - Zero Trust
Regular Employment, Full time
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
TOGETHER WE MAKE THE BIG AMBITIONS OF TOMORROW HAPPEN TODAY
The Director, Product Manager will lead the direction and development of Thales, Cloud Protection & Licensing identity centric zero trust security platform. This platform will provide centralized access policy management, real-time remediation and monitoring capabilities for large enterprise environments. The individual will be expected to lead a team of product owners, solution designers and UX and to execute this initiative with a cross functional team in a lean agile model to build (turn ideas into products and solutions), measure (validate customer value and growth) and learn (pivot or continue strategy) product fitment.
- Define the vision, strategy, road map & made critical decisions in the development and evolution of cloud hosted and delivered as-a-service offerings that are based on comprehensive API SDKs and tool kits and focused on zero trust security for applications and data in large enterprise environments.
- Conceptualizes, initiates and delivers short range and long range mission-critical product initiatives such as new product and solution introductions, new partnerships, major product repairs and improvement initiatives.
- Drives inbound and outbound activities to launch the platform and thereon increase its customer and market adaptation.
- Makes decisions that influence internal budget, schedule and resource allocation in cross functional global teams.
- Implements new process initiatives to increase product execution and operational efficiencies.
Skills, Experience & Education
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent is must.
- 10 plus (10+) years of overall product management experience.
- Five plus (5+) years of overall experience managing direct and indirect reports, influencing cross-functional teams, devising and presenting business plans for executive sponsorship
- Experience with identity, trust and assurance, this is a big plus (Identity & Access Management, Multi factor authentication, Identity Governance & Administration, Privileged Access Management). Experience with network security-as-a-service in some form, this would be a plus (any one or more of software defined perimeter, software defined networks, software defined WANs, SASE-secure access service edge).
- Familiarity with large enterprise organization structures, buyer personas, consumer personas and needs for security technologies (application, data, network security).
- Two plus (2+) years of experience with product planning and execution following Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Strong demonstrable communication skills for conveying value prop, use cases and overall strategy to customers, sales and analysts; for translating business requirements and value to technical requirements for Engineering.
Special Position Requirements
- 50% time as max travel time per quarter.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
< Go Back to results
For United States Candidates
Thales is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age or any other characteristic protected by law. Please read Thales Equal Opportunity Policy Statement. Please read our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in order to apply for a position with Thales, please call Human Resources at 1-833-676-3700 or email us at email@example.com.
Thales is an E-Verify employer - learn more here.