Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1166
- Germany Jobs 121
- Netherlands Jobs 112
- Australia Jobs 72
- United Kingdom Jobs 51
- Singapore Jobs 39
- Italy Jobs 38
- Canada Jobs 32
- Romania Jobs 28
- Belgium Jobs 25
- United States Jobs 23
- Poland Jobs 17
- Spain Jobs 14
- Switzerland Jobs 13
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 10
- Colombia Jobs 9
- India Jobs 8
- Mexico Jobs 8
- Austria Jobs 5
- Japan Jobs 4
- Brazil Jobs 4
- Norway Jobs 3
- Thailand Jobs 2
- China Jobs 2
- Morocco Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- Czechia Jobs 2
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Philippines Jobs 1
- Malaysia Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 129
- Communications Jobs 12
- Customer Service Jobs 148
- Finance Jobs 50
- Hardware Jobs 223
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 81
- Human Resources Jobs 31
- Industry Jobs 192
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 18
- Purchasing Jobs 31
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 23
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 452
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 92
- Systems Engineering Jobs 347
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 5
New Product Introduction Technician
Full time, Regular Employment
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
TOGETHER WE MAKE THE BIG AMBITIONS OF TOMORROW HAPPEN TODAY
As a New Product Introduction Technician, you will be responsible for creating machine/product setups and templates, completing clients’ test requests and work on internal and client specific projects, according to Company’s Personalization ISO specifications and as PCI-CP (VISA/MC) compliant.
- Create machine Personalization setups and Word Templates across multiple networks, compile a mapping of client data fields, identify merge fields, and verify that it is PCI-CP (VISA/MC) compliant.
- Troubleshoot personalization testing issues including but not limited to:
- Personalization machine software errors and provide logs to analyze data if necessary to next support Level.
- Product Personalization issue or defects.
- Help integrate, test, and validate new Personalization machines in the production environment.
- Approve clients’ inventories according to Company’s Personalization ISO specifications and is PCI-CP (VISA/MC) compliant.
- Define/implement process and procedures that will improve team and production efficiency.
- Create scripts to automatize the new products introduction process.
- Work focused on ticket system for the daily change requests.
- Monitor activities related to established goals.
- Ability to create procedures and organize trainings for others teams and team members.
- Support team members in completing tasks when needed.
- Provide mandatory on-call weekend support as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Technical Associate degree; Bachelor degree preferred
- Customer Data management (MSQL)
- Windows 7, 10, Server 2012
- Basic knowledge of MSQL, C#, C++
- Network configuration/resources
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Advanced level)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Work well under pressure and with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work with team members within and outside of the department
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Datacard machine ( MX6000/6100 ) knowledge is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of how to run jobs on MX machines to be capable to make test requests
- Create some queries to be able to validate the change requests if needed
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
< Go Back to results
For United States Candidates
Thales is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age or any other characteristic protected by law. Please read Thales Equal Opportunity Policy Statement. Please read our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in order to apply for a position with Thales, please call Human Resources at 1-833-676-3700 or email us at email@example.com.
Thales is an E-Verify employer - learn more here.