Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1133
- Germany Jobs 152
- Netherlands Jobs 117
- United Kingdom Jobs 100
- Australia Jobs 83
- Canada Jobs 50
- Italy Jobs 36
- United States Jobs 34
- Romania Jobs 32
- Belgium Jobs 30
- Poland Jobs 29
- India Jobs 22
- Singapore Jobs 13
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Austria Jobs 12
- Switzerland Jobs 11
- Spain Jobs 10
- Brazil Jobs 9
- Mexico Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Czechia Jobs 8
- Sweden Jobs 4
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 3
- China Jobs 3
- Egypt Jobs 2
- Thailand Jobs 2
- Philippines Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- South Africa Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- Japan Jobs 1
- Russia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Morocco Jobs 1
- Denmark Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 89
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 123
- Finance Jobs 11
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 244
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 61
- Human Resources Jobs 13
- Industry Jobs 176
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 19
- Purchasing Jobs 14
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 18
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 700
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 71
- Systems Engineering Jobs 394
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 3
Maintenence Renewals Sales Support
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
TOGETHER WE MAKE THE BIG AMBITIONS OF TOMORROW HAPPEN TODAY
The Maintenance Renewal Sales Support role is responsible for providing support to the Maintenance Renewal Sales Account Manager. Responsible for gathering necessary data, from multiple systems, to generate customer renewal quotes for proactive 60-90 day advance delivery.
- Review necessary data to validate expiring maintenance contracts.
- Assemble and review applicable ERP/CRM data relating to expiring maintenance contracts.
- Create renewal quotes for expiring maintenance contracts and obtain discount approvals as needed.
- Review and audit renewal quotes for accuracy.
- Reconciliation of bookings.
- Follow-up with partners and end users by phone and email to assist in advancing sales cycles as needed by the Renewal Sales Account Managers.
- Identifying applicable buying influences for renewal quotes and opportunities.
- Document sales activities, making necessary updates and attaching required documentation as required when assisting with the sales cycle activities.
- Articulate challenges with any aspect of the renewal quoting process to applicable internal customers (ex: renewals management, configuration management, product management and SFDC data support, and other stakeholders).
- Provide the Renewal Sales Account Manager with source quoting documentation as needed.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Associate’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in sales support representing a high technology product or service with demonstrated ability to aid in meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- 1 to 3 years of experience managing the administrative component of a sales from lead to invoicing through the use of CRM and or ERP system.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills with the proven ability to prioritize.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently while managing distractions to maximize productivity with minimum supervision.
- Ability to calculate basic math problems quickly.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and CRM applications
- Prior experience and proficiency with Salesforce.com.
- Prior experience working in Oracle.
- Extensive computer usage
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
< Go Back to results
For United States Candidates
Thales is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age or any other characteristic protected by law. Please read Thales Equal Opportunity Policy Statement. Please read our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in order to apply for a position with Thales, please call Human Resources at 1-833-676-3700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thales is an E-Verify employer - learn more here.