Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1133
- Germany Jobs 152
- Netherlands Jobs 117
- United Kingdom Jobs 100
- Australia Jobs 83
- Canada Jobs 50
- Italy Jobs 36
- United States Jobs 34
- Romania Jobs 32
- Belgium Jobs 30
- Poland Jobs 29
- India Jobs 22
- Singapore Jobs 13
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Austria Jobs 12
- Switzerland Jobs 11
- Spain Jobs 10
- Brazil Jobs 9
- Mexico Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Czechia Jobs 8
- Sweden Jobs 4
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 3
- China Jobs 3
- Egypt Jobs 2
- Thailand Jobs 2
- Philippines Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- South Africa Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- Japan Jobs 1
- Russia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Morocco Jobs 1
- Denmark Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 89
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 123
- Finance Jobs 11
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 244
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 61
- Human Resources Jobs 13
- Industry Jobs 176
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 19
- Purchasing Jobs 14
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 18
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 700
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 71
- Systems Engineering Jobs 394
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 3
Maintenance Renewal Sales Account Manager
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
TOGETHER WE MAKE THE BIG AMBITIONS OF TOMORROW HAPPEN TODAY
The Maintenance Renewal Sales Account Manager is responsible for managing and selling Thales hardware and software renewals across applicable territory.
- Responsible for utilizing sales skills to achieve individual territory monthly/quarterly/annual revenue targets/quotas.
- Provide accurate and real-time forecasting.
- Actively pursues and tracks the sale of support agreements to current and previous SafeNet customers.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the strategic/key Channel (Distributors/Resellers) contacts and End Users through account management and periodic follow-up.
- Monitors the funnel of expiring agreements, contacts customer 60-90 days in advance of expiration, and provides a proposal to the customer for the continuation of their support.
- Communicates regularly with the channel community to address any questions or concerns regarding renewal quotes and to renewal status.
- Monitors proposals outstanding to customers to ensure that sales are closed. Handles customer inquiries by explaining the provisions and benefits of the proposed plans.
- Actively pursues the list of lapsed customers to sell reinstated support.
- Negotiate as needed within the renewal sales guideline parameter, to secure on-time renewals.
- Tracks proposals outstanding, orders received, the rate of renewals, and the current forecast for reporting to management.
- Ensures CRM tool is updated regularly to reflect accurate status of sales cycle.
- Makes recommendations to management for renewal support product and process improvements.
- Create renewal quotes for expiring maintenance contracts and obtain discount approvals as needed in conjunction with Maintenance Renewal Support team member.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience in working with complex agreement offerings and in positioning the benefits of those offerings for customers.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to meet/exceed sales goals (targets/quotas).
- Proven ability to sell over the phone and using effective email communication.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills with the proven ability to prioritize.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently while managing distractions to maximize productivity with minimum supervision.
- Ability to calculate basic math problems quickly.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and CRM applications.
- Experience in managing the Maintenance Renewal Sales Cycle from lead to invoicing through the use of CRM) and/or ERP system.
- Prior experience working in Salesforce.com strongly desired.
- Extensive computer and phone usage.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
< Go Back to results
For United States Candidates
Thales is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age or any other characteristic protected by law. Please read Thales Equal Opportunity Policy Statement. Please read our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in order to apply for a position with Thales, please call Human Resources at 1-833-676-3700 or email us at email@example.com.
Thales is an E-Verify employer - learn more here.