Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1424
- Germany Jobs 207
- United Kingdom Jobs 160
- Netherlands Jobs 124
- Australia Jobs 105
- Romania Jobs 71
- Canada Jobs 59
- United States Jobs 45
- India Jobs 41
- Singapore Jobs 40
- Belgium Jobs 38
- Czechia Jobs 24
- Italy Jobs 22
- Portugal Jobs 20
- Poland Jobs 19
- Spain Jobs 15
- Austria Jobs 14
- Mexico Jobs 14
- Denmark Jobs 11
- Brazil Jobs 9
- China Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 7
- Thailand Jobs 6
- Philippines Jobs 5
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 5
- Japan Jobs 4
- Norway Jobs 4
- Colombia Jobs 4
- Taiwan Jobs 3
- Morocco Jobs 2
- Sweden Jobs 2
- Argentina Jobs 2
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- Panama Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 109
- Communications Jobs 26
- Customer Service Jobs 179
- Finance Jobs 54
- Hardware Jobs 236
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 69
- Human Resources Jobs 54
- Industry Jobs 243
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 18
- PROCUREMENT Jobs 36
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 31
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 914
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 111
- Systems Engineering Jobs 436
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 2
Cloud DevOps Engineer
Regular Employment, Full time
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
Thales in Spain is a leader in technological solutions applied to Defence, Aeronautics, Security, Transportation and Space and, furthermore, is a global centre for excellence in Space, Security of Critical Infrastructures and Transportation. With a turnover of €320 million and a staff of 1,200, it exports approximately 40% of its total production principally to the Middle East, North Africa and Latin America.
Thales Digital Identity & Security is a global leader in digital security, bringing trust to an increasingly connected world. We design and deliver a wide range of products, software and services based on two core technologies: digital identification and data protection.
IDV KYC (Know Your Customer) performs secure authentication of user’s ID document and biometrics verification online and in mobile attended and unattended environments.
Our DevOps Engineers are responsible of the automatization of the deployment activities. They work closely to the L3 Support Team and also of the RnD Team.
As part of their duties the DevOps Engineers will automate, support and scale the AWS infrastructure and the applications used by our Identify Verification Service.
DevOps Engineers will integrate new services, drive operability improvements in application components, and develop new capabilities to drive technical improvements in the IDV Service.
A week in the life of a Cloud DevOps Integration Engineer. Main tasks:
- You will work to keep our smoothly process to go to the Production.
- You will provision our Cloud Platform to meet the project requirements following also the Security Policy
- You will work with other teams such as RnD and the Cloud Center of Excellence.
- You will manage the Service with an "Infrastructure as a Code" approach.
- You will explore new options and tools to continue improving the Service deployment.
- You will design and construct CI/CD pipelines, optimizing and constantly improving them.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Good Knowledge of Ansible, Puppet or Chef;
- At least 2 years’ experience in software development or technical operations with extensive hands-on experience building, deploying, and scaling high availability Linux-based web applications and services in a public cloud environment (AWS)
- Working knowledge of any of the IaC stack - Gitlab, Ansible, Packer, Terraform, Puppet or Chef;
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in AWS CloudFormation, Lambda, CodeCommit and AWS CLI (must have)
- Practical experience in Continuous Deployment, rolling upgrades, change management using infrastructure as code
- Working background with scripting such as Python, Golang, or Java.
- Working experience with container & orchestration technologies like Docker and Kubernetes;
- Working experience working with log management tools such as DataDog.
- Working knowledge of deploying SQL & No-SQL databases in production e.g MySQL, MongoDB
- Working knowledge of public APIs for web services using representations and deployments such as REST, RESTful web services and API Gateways
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience in Linux operating system.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
We would like someone to join our team who is passionate about technical work, a team player and proactive!
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results